Thursday, July 27, 2006

PURE FUN KIT!!

I just finished this kit.. In hopes that I would be scarpping with it this weekend!
I think hubby is taking the boys to their gramma either this weekend or next weekend. MAYBE then I will get to scrap!!

CLICK ME to download this kit

ABOUT RAR FILES

please dont everyone panic when there is a RAR file! Rars are simply a different version of zip http://www.download.com/3000-2250-10007677.html its a windows program.. and its very small.. and if you download win rar.. then it will open your zip and rar files.. it is like the zip upgrade. Dont be scared of it! Just upgrade to win rar today!!!

15 comments:

nanasdinky said...

I love your Pure Fun kit! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!

x..LilBumbleBee..x said...

Thanx!

Lei said...

Love the kit!!! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

What a great kit...thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps - great colours!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing but can't seem to download them. Would it be possible to refresh the links for downloads?

HoleyCow Designs said...

Im sorry your not able to download .. all links are working and loading.. can you give me any more info as to what it is doing?

Anonymous said...

I love the colors. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks-so boy!

JoAnn said...

How cute this kit is! It's perfect for little boys! :) Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Pure Fun, as with all of your other kits is beautiful. Thanks so much for your generosity!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing your kit, its awesome i cant wait too use it, by the way how do you do a fill to enlarge papers i am all new at this,cant wait to see more I loved the layout on the lizard and i loved the pink shirt too cute,ksf1968=kel

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS this great freebie!!!