Thursday, July 27, 2006

HERE'S YER SIGN!

So, as I said in my previous post.. when I went out side.. it rained.. So after I posted, we decided to go out to eat at Zio's (my favorite place to eat!) get in the car, back out of the garage, INSTANT water fall............ I park... instant stop........ we wait for hubby to get there (he was at work) he arrives.. I get out of the car and take 2 steps.. INSTANT POUR DOWN..lol ate dinner came out...he parked in front and we parked WAY in the back.. its not raining.. yippy! right? he gets in the truck.. I waive to logan who went with him.. Josh and I start to the car.. DOWN POUR! lol Im not leaving the house today.. Im not sure what my sign is.. but I obviously need to be wet to see it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»