Sunday, February 01, 2009

Blah sunday!

Many of you attempted to follow the story of the puppy.. WHOA IS ME! what a mess.. Several people tried to help me get her.. but the people kept jumping from site to site.. offering her for more and more.. insane.. but it is what it is.. so as of now.. I have no idea where she is or what happened to her.. sad sad.. but ......... there is always a butt......... haha.. now im getting threatening emails.. well GEE who could be doing that? lol exactly.. im ignoring them.. like I have time to go back to silly stuff like that.. Hubby is not so impressed tho.. and has started keeping a file on them.. and is sending abuse emails to qwest.. since thats the provider in which the mails are coming from.. and qwest said.. keep em and take them to the police.. just in case who ever it is.. decides to try something to our house or pets or kids or what ever.. Can you believe it? over a puppy? which I offered to BUY! crazy I tell ya.. so THANKS to all those that offered us your hopefull wishes..
I was checking out my peeps blogs this morning.. ya know.. cuz I dont wanna do the work that has to be done at home in less then 3 hours..lol and over at Da Wenchies blog.. she had this tarot thingy.. well I too ws curious.. so here is mine



You are The Lovers


Motive, power, and action, arising from Inspiration and Impulse.


The Lovers represents intuition and inspiration. Very often a choice needs to be made.


Originally, this card was called just LOVE. And that's actually more apt than "Lovers." Love follows in this sequence of growth and maturity. And, coming after the Emperor, who is about control, it is a radical change in perspective. LOVE is a force that makes you choose and decide for reasons you often can't understand; it makes you surrender control to a higher power. And that is what this card is all about. Finding something or someone who is so much a part of yourself, so perfectly attuned to you and you to them, that you cannot, dare not resist. This card indicates that the you have or will come across a person, career, challenge or thing that you will fall in love with. You will know instinctively that you must have this, even if it means diverging from your chosen path. No matter the difficulties, without it you will never be complete.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindi,

I must be overtired from playing in PS too much cuz as soonas I saw you were the lovers, the first thing that popped into my head was the Marvin Gaye song. "Lets Get It On"...OMFG, I think I'm gonna have a nap now...

WAHAHAHAHA

Lynn said...

Man, some people are really crazy, hope they leave you alone! She sure was a cute puppy!