Wednesday, December 03, 2008

GOOD LORD! @$#%^%^

Who knew that changing your blog could be a all day thing?  well.. yes.. those of you that do it all the time.. know this stuff.. well I've never used a template or used already made things.. OH NO!!! that would be far tooooo easy.. I have to make my own.. and pull out all my hair!!  I'm not 100% satisfied with the outcome.. but frankly.. I'm sick of looking at it!!!  and I will be at the hospital all day tomorrow with MIL while she gets a blood transfusion.  they say its about a 8 hour thing.. AND we have to leave the house by 630AM.. fun fun.. huh??  lol  I cant go to bed just yet.. as she gets meds at 2 am.. and once its this late (12:12AM)  its tooo late to go to bed to wake up.. to go to bed.. to wake up.. so I will just stay up.. maybe I can find a spot on the floor tomorrow and catch a ZZZ or 3?

SIDE NOTE.. thank you to those of you who have contacted me with support.. means the world.. great big squishy hugs to you ladies!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning darlin'!

Can I just start off by saying...OMFG!!!! I love your freekin' blog?!!!!!! Flippin' gorgeous girl!!!!!

I changed my template on mine but I'm not entirely in love with it but oh well...shit happens..LOL

I'll be thinkin' of ya when you take your MIL to the doctors for her transfusion....drive safely..

{{Mindi}}

PaperSunshine said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! Love the colors and theme, of course you did an awesome job miss talented :)

nfaband said...

Mindi ... thinking about you and yours and keeping you in my prayers. I know how difficult it is to take care of someone who is very ill. Try and take just a few moments for yourself whenever you can ... insist on it if you must, because those moments will continue to get you through.
Hugs to you for all you do on a daily basis.
Tania

Lynn said...

Mindi, your blog looks GREAT!!
You did a fantastic job, as usual!!
You are one talented lady. Take a pillow with you tomorrow so you can take a nap! I'm thinking about you.
Hugs,
Lynn

Sherrie said...

I hope that everything will go well with the transfusion.

Love the blog look - bery nice for the holidays. :-)

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Thanks for the comment! Lynn is a super sweetheart and her work is great! You're a wonderful person for saying such nice things about her.

By the way, I stinking LOVE your blog layout. You rock!

Unknown said...

Love your new look to your blog! I've been meaning to change mine.. but haven't had the time. Been praying for you and your mil.