Monday, November 17, 2008

No Longer in the Digi World

I will of course still do my own personal stuff.. but I'm no longer a designer or a seller of stuff..This might.. might being a very loose word.. but more then likely  will consider this part of my life closed..
I wish ALL the DSO ladies prosperity and happiness.
Maybe this is what I needed to happen so I can get my health in check?  Maybe this was not good for my soul?(doesn't matter if it makes sense to you.. it does to me)  No clue.. but everything happens for a reason.. right?  right.. 
Its so funny the flow of a Internet life..lol  ya know when you first start.. and you find chat and friends and IMs.. and then it just gets.. OY!  always drama.. so you leave for a bit.. and move on to something diff.. then it starts all over again.. then you think.. ok go this way.. same bytes different sites..lol  I guess its just the way virtual life goes.. I think the net draws drama right into it.. maybe that's what feeds it?  lol 
ok this is making no sense to any of you.. and that's ok.. so I will just stop it at that..

HAVE A GREAT WEEK PEOPLE OF THE NET!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that hunny!!! Anything I can do, just holler!

Mwah!

DART said...

All the digi users will miss your wonderful work Mindi...but you must put yourself first! Take care of yourself...

Ummaro said...

You have an amazing talent, thanks so much for sharing it with us! I hope this gives you time to get your personal health back where you want it to be...I will be watching for any new gems you decide to share with us! Thanks again.

Mama Bear said...

Take care of youself. Your work is amazing - just do it for you and your boys, that is what really matters.

Laramie said...

Sorry to hear you are taking a break but wish you the best. Life is what you make it. Slowing down and smelling the roses is always a good thing. Have enjoyed your work.

Anonymous said...

They don't know what they are missing in YOU. Their loss.....you truly are the best digital designer out there! Your WA friend. lol