Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MIA again..SORRY!!

there is too much going on to fill you in on this one post.. so will just hit some highlights..
first.. I was missing again cuz it was time for more MIL chemo.. and there was issues this go.. AND on their way home from here.. they hit a HUGE deer and totaled their truck.. so that didn't help..

2nd.. Hubby is still out of town.. he should be home this sat.. THANK GOD!  not only is he greatly missed.. but its just almost been too much for me to handle this go.. mainly cuz im in so much pain (stupid spine)

3rd.. Its HALLOWEEN time dontcha know?  with all that is going on.. my most fav holiday is almost here and im not ready! I did manage to get the boys goodies bags for class done.
hallobags  

4th.. the boys costumes.. OY.. Im almost done with those.. still need to make cape/cloak things.. (they are going as Sam Wise and Froto Baggins)

5th.. I always do a photo session this time of year.. and hope I get some cute pics for xmas.. well this year I got TONS of cute ones..  If you wanna see.. head over to my flikr photostream and check them out

6th..lol  I started this darn haunted house forever ago.. and life didnt allow me to do this project I saw in a magazine.. well ... mine is so not what theirs was.. but Im diggin it.. Im prolly have done.. I still need to finish all the stuff.. then add lights and all that

 house 10-28

7th.. nothing new in the store.. YET.. I have several things I just need to finish up on a few things and then we are good to go!

8th.. my pal LORI did some layouts using my LOVE MY DOG KIT!!
 dog

check them out!!
LOVEmyDOG Page1

LOVEmyDOG Page2
didnt she do a great job?!?!?!?!

 

I know there is a ton more.. but its almost midnight and im fading fast!  more later..

4 comments:

LiviaY said...

Hey Girl!!!

Just poppin' in to say hello and tell you that I have an award for you on my blog today! ;)

MWAH!!!

Livia.

DART said...

Love yer Halloween goodie bags and yer haunted house Mindi! The layouts using your kit turned out great too!

Unknown said...

Just poppin by to say HI!!!

loved the goodie bag toppers AND the house!!! Your rockin it!

Unknown said...

Just poppin by to say HI!!!