Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I DID IT!! I drew something!!

so .. dunno if any of you know or not.. but I cant draw to save my life..
I can copy almost anything.. but to draw.. FOUUUURRRRGETTA BOUT IT!
well today I was just not feel spiffy.. and thought I would just sit and be.. well beside me was one of the kids drawing books.. they have a ton of them.. well one thing led to another.. and I spent the afternoon just sitting and doodling.. was totally fun.. hubby even decided to draw one of the things..  these are done as "lessons"  I call them draw alot and erase even more.. but oh well!   anyway.. these are my first real life drawings..lol  I'm sure as a kid I drew things.. but not like this.. yall are the only people I know.. so I'm telling you..lol




And here is the one Cody did!  He of course can draw all the time.. and is FANTASTIC about it.. But its one of those things he cant (wont?) do if asked.. its got to be when he is in that zone.. WHAAAATEVVVA!

OH OH OH  I almost forgot.. the girls at DSO are having 31 days of downloading treats!!  ALL FREE!  ALL MONTH!!  Just head on over to DSO's BLOG to get the goodies!  Dont forget to show some love.. this was not a "required" thing.. this was just something we all wanted to do for you all!!

No comments: