Thursday, April 23, 2009

Out and About… 365

233small

234small

 85small
A friend took me out for a drive a few days ago.. and she showed me this amazing little bed and breakfast..  this is the driveway.. COOL HUH?

227small

175small

147small
Ive started making changes in my life.. and trying to be a better parent.. these 2 little books really make me smile55small
Charlie and Sara.. Charlie is a litter mate to our dogs.. A friend took him home.. We get them all together at least once a week to play.. on this day we went to the park.. and they were DONE after a hour of play!

163small Big pants, BELT, and yet.. UNDERWEAR.. I'm so glad I'm not young anymore.. I cant stand to have my butt crack flappin in the breeze!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

LOVE the driveway and I can almost smell those flowers....nice underwear though. Glad it wasn't crack tho...hahahaha

Unknown said...

So glad the crack wasn't showing! lol Love the driveway... and those pink flowers wow!