Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DESERT SPRING

Bet yall thought I had left for good huh?  Nope.. just had some heavy life stuff going on.. Its starting to slow down so I was able to actually play.. does a mind good to be able to let my mind wander around in PSP.. the outcome.. my latest kit!
HOLEYCOW_DESERTspringPREVIEW
you can grab it HERE.. and ITS ON SALE for 25% off for one week.. so grab it now!! 
Here is a layout I did using the kit.. its soo vibrant!!
desertspring800
AND!!  The Wenchies all got together and made this most perfect collab kit.. TRANQUILITY.. check it out HERE.
Tranquility-ElementPrev
Tranquility-PaperPrev-1
Tranquility-PaperPrev-2
Tranquility-PaperPrev-3
Here is the layout I did using most of my part!
tranquility800

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful kits Mindi! So glad that life slowed down enough for you to play.

DART said...

Stunning stuff Mindi! (like always)

You already know which set is my fav!!! : )