Friday, April 08, 2011

OH OH OH!

I just figured out how to make the little icon that you see next to my bookmarked link and at the top of the address line.. Ive been wondering how to do that for YEARS! I also had to create and figure out Photobucket.. Ive always used Flickr but I see its no longer nice and friendly and it no longer lets you actually USE them.. so off I went in search of something new.. I'm pretty sure I have just used up any if not ALL my brain cells (I no longer have many left.. stupid meds) but wanted to share my achievement with yall.. no one else to tell! lol

2 comments:

Monkey Girl said...

The first time I read this message was a day or so ago and I had no idea what you meant LOL I go back to your page today and realize the litle HC up there LOL DUH Me!!! Looks great by the way

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Thanks for the comment on my Etsy? post. You gave me a lot of very good information and I really appreciate it!