Thursday, August 27, 2009

NEW and ON SALE!! bonus FREEBIE

saleflower1

My baby boy turns 11 next week so I made a Kit in his honor.. Grab it this week while its on sale!

I will also be offering freebies to match this on my blog.. so check back often too!!

Logan Lee - Click Image to Close

Click the logo below to head to wenchdgrafix.com

and go shopping!!

shopping2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited to offer a FREEBIE!!
I made this cluster to go with the new kit.. Someone saw it on a layout I did.. and said.. I WANT IT!!  so here you go.. now you ALL can have it!!
loganLee8-22-09small

HOLEYCOW_LOGAN_LEE_FREEBIE

Download no longer available

4 comments:

Kierian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a kewl cluster Mindi! Love the kit too. Looks as though Rage will work with it nicely.

Kim said...

So cool - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.