Thursday, August 27, 2009

NEW and ON SALE!! bonus FREEBIE

saleflower1

My baby boy turns 11 next week so I made a Kit in his honor.. Grab it this week while its on sale!

I will also be offering freebies to match this on my blog.. so check back often too!!

Logan Lee - Click Image to Close

Click the logo below to head to wenchdgrafix.com

and go shopping!!

shopping2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited to offer a FREEBIE!!
I made this cluster to go with the new kit.. Someone saw it on a layout I did.. and said.. I WANT IT!!  so here you go.. now you ALL can have it!!
loganLee8-22-09small

HOLEYCOW_LOGAN_LEE_FREEBIE

Download no longer available

5 comments:

Kierian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crzymom said...

What a kewl cluster Mindi! Love the kit too. Looks as though Rage will work with it nicely.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kim said...

So cool - thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.